Thursday, September 30, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Real

Posted by NuiN at 12:58 AM
Still my non-stop rambling about iPhone.. But i talked (okay...wrote..) so much about iPhone already, maybe I should talk (write...) about DiGi now.. remember the yellow man that you can find anywhere, even when you're meditating at top of mount everest (i love to exaggerate things.. yea!!)? That's the DiGi man, where ever you see him, you knows you can call your boyfriend using your DiGi line in that area.. *BIG GRINNN*

Anyway, lets talk business now. Not only iPhone 4 been introduced with great enhancement of it features and functions, DiGi also introduce great REDUCTIONS on their plans. When I said reductions it means more saving... More savings means more money left in pocket which means more shopping can be done!


Look at this plan chart and look at those slash! I'm so envy with this new plan. Currently I'm using the iDigi 88 plan (no slash...). I got 200 min free voice mail, 200 free sms, 20 free mms, and 1GB data usage. Upon registration i need to pay 6 month upfront so that when I received my bill I don't need to pay RM 88 every month for the first 6 month), but only pay the excess if my usage exceed RM88. So, I happily used the plan.. Be on internet like 10 hours per day, call my mum in Penang on different telco provider, yaddaa..yaddaa.. Upon month end, here the bill come! So far (I'm not yet to finish the first 6 month period), my bills all show NEGATIVE amount! Its like... Please pay RM -9.15.. please pay RM -5.60 etc. etc. And i did asked my friend, "if the bill asked me to pay RM -9.15, it means I don't have to pay anything right?". Duh, so blur me!

So, if looking at this new plan, I will still definitely goes for iDigi 88. It really worth my money. As I mentioned before, my main concern is that DiGi provides unlimited internet which most other Telco didn't do that anymore. Using a smart phone like iPhone means we need to be on internet like every second. All the email been pushed to your phone, all the whatsapps message coming in, your farmville notification etc. etc... without an unlimited internet plan, I'll be a dead meat to pay the internet charges.

(DEAD MEAT??) "Who asked you to use the limited internet plan when you know you hooked to the internet like no tomorrow?? Now you're dead!!"

Oh no worry... that will never happen to me.. :)

0 comments:

 

~ Live My Own Life ~ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review