Thursday, September 30, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Life

Posted by NuiN at 5:17 AM
Nice frame with nice picture inside.. and nice people inside the picture.. hehe.. I love my cousins as much as I love my iPhone.. maybe more.. or maybe equal.. depends on what they can offer me..

But definitely I already knows what iPhone can offer me and i promise to love my iPhone or my going to be iPhone 4, 4evah and evah! Trust me, once you hooked up with iPhone, there's no way you can let it go. It's like part of your life (just like the family), it follows you everywhere, it comes to your dream (exaggerate again...), in other word your iPhone is you! Wahh..I really try to put into the picture how important is the iPhone once you connected to it.

But, come to think of it, I'm not making jokes here. How can I live without my iPhone if like last Hari Raya I need my iPhone to prepare the cookies? All the receipe is in my iPhone. My mum even warn me, "Please write down the receipe somewhere, I don't understand how youngsters (am I young?? Wuhuu!!) nowadays check on the phone for receipe??".. Well mum, that's what we called 'generation gap'. Hehe..

And now I also need my iPhone for everything.. name it from internet banking, booking the flight for my travelling, read books ( ever heard of e-books?), play games.. and the list will go on and on and on...

Can't imagine my life without iPhone now.. sobsss....

1 comments:

Yaya said...

should i request tok imam to bury you with your iphone?

 

~ Live My Own Life ~ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review