Sunday, September 30, 2012

Losing...

Posted by NuiN at 4:10 PM

I'm working today.. Luckily tak banyak sangat issue so aku lepak je kat client office ni, makan dan resolve small-small issue yang tak sampai tahap menyakitkan kepala. Tapi bilik ni sejuk nak mampus..rasa jari-jemari semua dah beku, kebas...grrrrrr....

Working life has been very hectic lately. Few weeks before project go live and now after project go live, we've been working for 6 to 7 days a week, sampai satu tahap dah tak kenal rupa matahari.. It's so tiring and bila dah tired, emosi pun mula la nak tercabar. It's hard to let go your emotion in the office, sebab kat office kena be professional, so most of the time the emotion will be letting out on personal stuff. Even not related, it'll just blew off!

Lot's of things that hurt me nowadays.. Families, relationship, my ownself.. I don't know where to start and I don't know where to end it. And being a person who always keep things to myself, all these became a very big emotional burden to me.. Memang tak tercapai la cita-cita nak jadi psychologist macam ni, own issue pun tak terdaya nak handle.

Sometimes I wonder, when is it that I started losing the 'old me'? When is it that I started to become so fragile? When is it that I started to become so dependent to others? And sometimes I hate this side of me. I shouldn't let others determine my happiness. I shouldn't let others become the caused of my sadness...

2 comments:

Ace said...

I feel you, beb! I nak go-live next week and I soooo can't wait to have my old life back.

Hang in there! It's just tense and stress talking ;).

NuiN said...

Yea beb i thought the same too.. Sometimes feel like crying.. the task is not so tough pun tapi i rasa the tiredness due to the time consumed semua tu buat rasa macam eveything were not in place.. Stress!

 

~ Live My Own Life ~ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review