Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Berurut session

Posted by NuiN at 4:23 PM

I just came back from a long weekend. Last Thursday after work terus balik Penang. My office were in Damansara so dah dekat for me to speed to the highway. Tapi tak kusangka sangat tiring rupanya bila drive di kala weekdays. The lorries and buses was like sangat la laju!! And the worse part is they will gave you a high beam if they cannot overtook you. I mean I was driving in the middle lane, 110 km/h, and you still gave me a high beam? That was the time when I really wish for someone to invent a back light that can give a high beam. Masa tu baru hang tau sapa yg terer... The fact that I'm too tired to speed more than 110 km/h, I just move to the left and gave those ridiculous gigantic machine a way.. Pegi lah kau nak laju sangat.. Like you'll be winning a trophy! Pfft!!

On Saturday I went for berurut session.. A very nice experience. Mak ngah aku yg bawak aku pegi berurut ni coz whenever she read my FB status, most of the time it'll be updated with the status "headache attack!".. So she told me there's one pakcik in Kedah (near our kampung) that provide this massage service and so far he did a good job. So we went to this pakcik house in Sg. Rotan, Guar Chempedak after Maghrib prayer. By the time we arrived there, ada satu couple husband and wife there, the wife tengah berurut sebab terseliuh kaki kot. Aku control perasaan je tengok minah tu dok berkerut2 muka menahan sakit.. Yang cousin aku pulak were having a fun time try to scare me.. Aku macho kot..hehehe... When my time comes, pakcik tu start dengan urut kepala.. Agak sakit la.. ok la memang sakit.. hehe.. coz he really touch all the urat2 kat kepala, rasa pedih, rasa macam headache tahap gaban dah masa tu, tapi aku control je la.. takkan nak jerit kot kan. To cut it short, dari plan nak urut kepala je, end up jadi sampai ke kaki, mmg banyak lah pakcik tu komplen, urat ni bersimpul, urat ni dah tenggelam bawah isi.. and banyak jugak la soalan2 aku kat pakcik tu, actually tu nak cover rasa sakit, so kena banyak bercakap sikit so that bole ignore the pain. So far Alhamdulillah, dah 4 days since aku berurut tu, belum sekali pun lagi I got the headache back.. harap2 berkekalan lah.. Amin! 

2 comments:

Ace said...

Wow! Bestnya beb... I pun dok headache sokmo nih!!! Isk..

NuiN said...

Jom gi Kedah babe! Hehe...

 

~ Live My Own Life ~ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review