Wednesday, March 02, 2011

It's my 34th years old!

Posted by NuiN at 1:13 AM
Happy Birthday to me!!


It's my 24th birthday (wakakakaka.. Gimme a break, I'm being positive here) - or at least I wish for that, and the bizi'ness in office today doesn't even gave me any chance to celebrate my birthday. Been having meeting the WHOLE day! Anyway, welcoming the new age I thanked Allah for all the good and bad things that He gave me for my entire 34 (ehem..ok, that's the fact) years of life. The good things make me feel blessed and the bad things make me a stronger and better person. I have my own resolution starting from today. It might be hard for me to achieve but I will definitely trying hard for it.

1. Soul searching - I wanna try to be a better muslim. I'm not a good one before, I did lots of mistakes, sins, wrongdoings.. And I'm so ignorance.. I hope I can start changing myself, I have to admit it wont be easy, I failed so many times but I promise myself that I will keep on trying.

2. Spend less - Aghh this is also the tough one. Don't ask me what I've bought the last 2, 3 weeks coz my resolution start today! Wakakakaa.. I HOPE I can be more wiser in spending money.. Ehemm.. I hope I can get rid of my 'spontaneously decide to buy' habit, I hope I can save some money..

3. I want to be more focus in my career.. Why? Maybe from that I can earn more and demolish my 2nd resolution! Yeay!!

Ok.. Maybe i should just stick to resolution 1 and 2 :)


~ Nuin's Story ~
via Blogpress for iPhone

0 comments:

 

~ Live My Own Life ~ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review