Saturday, January 01, 2011

Au Revoir 2010, Hola 2011!

Posted by NuiN at 2:12 AM
Another few minutes before the clock strike to 12 and 2011 will shows it's face to us. Fheww, how time flies so fast and out of sudden we're saying Good Bye to 2010 already. 2010 has bring lots of memories to me, name it the good one or the bad one, still those put the colors into my 2010 diaries.

As usual, I really hope 2011 will bring more luck, more success in everything that I do. I have my own personal objective in 2011, its more on my career path. Anyway, I'm not gonna spill it out here, in case things didn't work out and I might give up..hehe..

I hope all the bad things that happened in 2010 will never happen again. This year Lan finally engaged with his gf, Mimi. I'm so happy for him and I really hope things will change for him in 2011.



Mimi, you're sincerely welcome to the family

Amin also got his first job in 2010. I'm glad he did so that he can learn the meaning of life, learn to be responsible, and be an adult. Eventhough he will still be very manja everytime he's sick, but thats ok because he always be my small youngest brother in my heart.

In 2010, I found one way of relieving my stress. The downside of it I'm getting fatter and fatter. Haha, but who cares anyway? Yea, I'm so passionate with cooking now. Specially desserts. Specially chocolate and cheese cake!! I even sold some of my handmade chocolates, but not actively doing that as my full time job really occupied most of my time.












So I guess 2010 is not that bad for me huh? I leave you guys with this video I received from a dear friend. Have a prosperous and successful new year everyone!

Goodbye 2010..
Welcome 2011! Happy New Year!

YouTube Video


~ Nuin's Story ~

0 comments:

 

~ Live My Own Life ~ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review