Tuesday, September 28, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Me

Posted by NuiN at 2:00 AM
Here and there now everybody are busy talking about iPhone 4. Those who already have iPhone4 in their hand (owned it..not borrowed!) will definitely got this envy looked from their friends and those look make the iPhone 4 owner smile even bigger..(oh people..they're already a proud owner of iPhone 4, stop making them a big head! Ok..jealous mode activated..)

For iPhone 3Gs user like me, people will just walk in front of me, paused.. look at my phone and said.. "why you're so outdated???".. Haihh.. It's not easy peasy to please people around us!

YOU STILL USING THAT PHONE?? HAVE U EVER HEARD OF iPHONE FOURRRRR???

I've been cracking my head to find the reason why I DON'T NEED iPhone 4?? I need to list out all the reasons just for the sake of saving my pocket :). My friends all know me as an impulsive buyer so I need to convince myself that i dont need iPhone 4 before i start to come out with another retail therapy excuses!

Anyhow, i can't lie to myself or keep being in denial. The truth is...
iPhone 4 is awesome and I WANT IT!!! The fact that I already have iPhone 3Gs also can't stop me from dreaming of this new baby!

I went to a handphone kiosk at Mines Shopping centre last weekend just to have a look at this new missy. The first time I hold it, I already impressed with its body that made from glass. It looks so luxurious! Still trying to convince myself that there'll be no regret not aiming for iPhone 4, I asked the seller, "what are the different between iPhone 4 and 3Gs?". The seller said, "got front camera maa.. 5 mega pixel! Body made from glass! HD video some more!..." and the seller keep on going talking about this cutie pie that started to make me drooling.. I WANT IT!!!

WHO CAN SAY NO TO THIS BEAUTY?? NOT ME DEFINITELY!

And don't make me start with all the apps that can sticked me on my chair for hours..

My friend told me that iPhone 4 has a Retina Display features. Err.. What is that? Scan your retina as a password? Quite scary thinking that someone might steal my iPhone 4 (already imagine that I have it..hehe) and popped my eyes out because he need it to unlock the phone. Because of this wild imagination, I googled (happy 12 years birthday, Mr. Google!) to find out what is this retina display features all about. Ok, I don't understand the technical explanation but enough for me to know that with this features, iPhone 4 now have high pixel, sharper colour, 4 times better then 3Gs contrast ratio.. bla bla bla.. EASY TO SAY, WHATEVER DISPLAY ON THIS NEW BABY WILL BE CLEARER THAN EVER!! Erm.. suddenly I think I have sight problem and need a clearer displayed phone... Keh keh keh.. It will be a problem to enjoy my FB, Twitter, Foursquare, Whatsapps, Angry Bird, Farm Frenzy etc. etc. without a 4 times clearer screen.. There goes my productivity in iPhone usage..

Seem like it's time to accept the fact that yes, i want iPhone 4.. BADLY!!! And if people asked why I'm asking for an iPhone 4 from DIGI? Mind you.. I'm currently a happy DIGI user (except that i'm still on 3Gs and its outdated! Sigh..). Like I said i dont really understand the technical term, 3 megabyte maximum of data load.. don't even know how to explain the phrase.. what matters to me as an iPhone users only this -->
DIGI has an unlimited internet plan for smartphone users!! Thats the only thing that I care and enough says, i'm enjoying it..and surely will continue to enjoy it with the new iPhone 4.BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop


And you know what, even I'm already 'engaged' with DIGI, our 'relationship' maybe not yet meaningful enough because it just '3Gsevah'..hmm sound meaningless right?? Definitely! Because there's no such word as '3Gsevah'. That's why I need the iPhone 4 to make my relationship with DIGI.. 4EVAH!! Muahss!!

1 comments:

Yaya said...

u soo sound like buku shopaholic yg ai baru baca buka surat 15.. :)

 

~ Live My Own Life ~ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review