Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Happy Birthday Adik!

Posted by NuiN at 12:03 AM

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISH TO MY BELOVED BROTHER, NUR AZLAN.

Yup, hari ni birthday adik aku Lan, he's a year younger than me, so hari ni dia dah mencecah 31 tahun. And three of us (aku, Lan dan arwah Jiji) have a unique combination of our birth date, aku 2 Mac, Lan 4 Mac dan arwah Jiji 6 Mac.. tapi tahun different la. Amin je tak dapat join the club coz dia tersasar ke bulan September.

Though he didn't read my blog, i just want to wish him (via this internet world) Happy Birthday, may all ur wishes come true.. jadi manusia yang berguna.. appreciate ur life, appreciate ur family and always be my brother. Talk to me if you have any problem, anything in your mind, just talk to me.

I really love you though I didn't say it out loud but the way I treat you and Amin, you guys knew that I really really love both of you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADIK!

0 comments:

 

~ Live My Own Life ~ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review