Monday, September 01, 2008

Al-Fatihah

Posted by NuiN at 1:46 AM
Just having a quick look at my blog coz dah seminggu aku tak menjenguk di sini.

I'm currently in a deep sorrow and grief. My beloved dad passed away on 30th August, 2008, @ 1.43 am, at Penang General Hospital due to critical kidney failure.

4 days spending my time being with him in the hospital, really make me strong now as i choose to see him 'go' in peace rather than seeing him suffer all those time.

I will write about my dad's story later.

After he passed away, the family is now become my responsibility. Too many things that need to think of, need to be settled, need to be done.

Too many challenges also that i need to face, especially from his siblings. But i will do what i need to do to protect my mum and my brothers, coz that what i promised him before he died.

And today is 1st Ramadhan (i'm thankful that my dad passed away during Ramadhan), i would like to appologize for any wrong doings, or any harsh words or any of my action that hurt all of the readers here.

Selamat Menjalankan Ibadah Puasa.

2 comments:

Intan and The Boys said...

Al-Fatihah.

kite tumpang sedih atas pemergian arwah abah awak.

harap awak kuat dan tabah ye. cekalkan hati.

NuiN said...

Thanks

 

~ Live My Own Life ~ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review